Family Partner Coordinator – Job Opening
Welcome Neighbor STL is seeking a Family Partner Coordinator who will assist in managing the family-related programs for Welcome Neighbor STL. This position works directly with staff, volunteers, and community partners.
Position Title: Family Partner Coordinator
Reports to: Family Support Director
Compensation: This part-time position is 20 hours a week, $20,000 a year, $1,666 a month, $19.23 an hour.
- Contact volunteers who sign up on website and connect them to WN opportunities.
- Organize pickups for families and volunteers including moves
- Track all donations on our WN Google Drive
- Write thank you notes to donors/ Inform WN accountant when donors request tax letters
- Track volunteer information in Monday.com and Excel for Grant Reporting
- Track and monitor family contact logs to ensure activities & volunteer hours are recorded
- Update Resource Directory and share with volunteers, as needed
- Attend monthly “Share and Learn” events with volunteers
- Connect volunteers with community partners
- Organize and staff at least two social events a year for volunteers – one event includes a Volunteer Appreciation event
- Send Volunteer Update report to be shared at bi monthly board meetings
- Manage onboarding paperwork for new volunteers and/or coordinate with intern.
- Coordinate with interns to offer support, suggestions and guidance
- Answer questions, guide, and mobilize volunteers as needed.
- Work with our web manager to post volunteer opportunities and events for families on our website
- Manage Family Partner page on website and include monthly blogs (via Family Partners)
- Organize community enrichment opportunities for families and partners
- Help manage WNSTL Volunteer Facebook page
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong leadership and team development skills
- Possesses a positive outlook and can-do problem-solving attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Solid written and verbal communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Zoom, Signup Genius, Monday.com.
- Communicate with volunteers and refugees and keep key items confidential to protect refugees. Follow the technology standards created by IISTL such as only using IISTL HB and case numbers when communicating about families.
HOW TO APPLY: For consideration, email resume and cover letter to Jessica Bueler at [email protected]