You are invited to a Welcome Neighbor STL drive-thru supper club event to support families recently settled in St. Louis. These events help rebuild lives and rebuild hope for the cooks who share their talents and culture. The ripple effect of these events reaches the volunteers who assist, and the generous supporters who continually nurture this endeavor. Refugee cooks and WNSTL volunteers will prepare your meal and deliver a 5-course Syrian dinner directly to your car with a wide smile and heartfelt thank you.
These meals present an opportunity for immigrant families to share knowledge and skills unique to them. It is also an opportunity for us to get a glimpse into their culture. These fundraising efforts can set them on a path of greater independence and confidence in their lives here in in the USA. We are appreciative of our past and future supporters who feed our soul and we hope we return the favor.
Drive up to pick up your to go dinner on Sunday, November 7th from 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm at STL Foodworks, 408 N Sarah Street, St. Louis, MO 63108. Our volunteers will bring your dinner directly to your car.
– Hummus : a dip made of chickpeas, garlic, lemon, tahini, and olive oil. Served with pita.
– Falafel Sandwiches : wrapped in pita bread, Middle Eastern falafel is a deep-fried patty made from ground chickpeas, draped with tahini sauce.
– Indian Kabob : with beef, tomato, onions, and green pepper.
– Mediterranean Rice : white rice with Mediterranean Spices.
– Harisah : with semolina, yogurt, ghee butter, sugar syrup, and pistachio.
Sign Up For This Event
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!